Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Reading Response

The Brand Gap -

This article resonated with me a great deal. It made me think about some of the past branding projects and jobs I have done, and made me think about the process I go about working with a client to help them develop their brand. The idea of how a brand is built made me think of my younger brother. It seems like a major way he's influenced is by seeing specific individuals using/wearing products through social media. One example of this is vineyard vines. It's popular brand worn by many college students and famous people of social media. It's my belief that seeing these individuals wearing these items greatly influences the kids of his generation. I also feel as though many brands that we grow connected with our greatly influenced by the people we surround ourselves with. If all my friends are wearing a certain type of clothing, I'm more inclined to join them.


No comments:

Post a Comment